5 Lessons I Won’t Forget from 2019
I didn’t originally start PluginID just as a way to help others, but also to document my own progress in life on the path of being who I want to be and living how I want to live. I’ve managed to document how I make dreams a reality, how I made $20,000 in 4 months and even 8 things I have stopped doing as much as possible. Since launching this site I’ve quit my job, worked for myself for almost a year, and moved to Amsterdam in the Netherlands. It’s amazing what happens when you actively track a journey, so now I want to go back over the last year and pick out some of the most important lessons that I have learned. If you have your own to share, I more than welcome you to share them in the comments or even make this a blog-meme and write a similar post for your own site.
- Realise You Enjoy Being Unhappy
- Focus On What You Put Out, Not What You Get Back
- Nothing That Happens Changes Who You Are
- The People That Matter Don’t Mind
- Release As Often As Possible (The Sedona Method)
- This program is very intense but also quite expensive. For that reason, I won’t link to the product with an affiliate link. If you buy it, I don’t get anything in return — this is a genuine recommendation.
- If I ever released a full personal development product with hours upon hours of content then I would want it to be this. I would be proud to have my name behind this product.